Heart Hair up do? Why not!
Come get ready for Valentines Day with some Hair Love!
You can even make it a romantic start and Do a Duo with get a couples cut and style!
Show your Sweetheart some Love with a Gift Card so he/she can pamper themselves later!
It’s a New Year and are you ready for the New You? It’s time to make a change and update your look and hair! If you are low or high maintenance then Balayage or Color Melt Ombre is your Go To! This service is great for On the Go Moms or Workaholics, which gives you an upscale look with minimum maintenance! This is a great highlighting technique that gives you the choice of minimum to maximum highlights, without the worry of major upkeep. Depending on your desire of tones, you have your choice from a beautiful blonde to a Carmel Burnette and anything in between! So call and set up an appointment at NY Hair Company in Las Vegas for a consultation to discuss this great service! Remember, it’s a New Year and a New You!
BlogsNY Hair Company specializes in Formal Styling and Makeup. From long hair to short hair, NY Hair Company has you covered. Ugly Christmas Sweater party or a Corporate Holiday Party? No matter what the event, At NY hair Company there is no excuse to show up to the party with hair any less than the Best! Add a little Color, or a Lot! Shouldn’t your hair be the Highlight of the party? Here are some Fun Ideas for all those Las Vegas Events this Holiday Season: From extravagent to simply intimate; Let us help you Shine
The cold weather can create as havoc on your hair, keep your locks silky and lustrous with the following tips:
- Invest in a good quality shampoo and conditioner to get healthy shine. However, avoid using too much of shampoo as it is a fact that due to winter winds, your hair and scalp care left dry. Wash your hair not more than twice a week and use lukewarm water to avoid frizziness and to maximize moisture. A hair conditioner is a must, girls!! Apply a suitable conditioner each time you wash your hair, focusing only on the strands of hair, that means avoid the scalp!! This provides a shine to your hair and prevents it from breakage.
- Add a hair treatment mask once a week to your hair care routine to keep your locks healthy! I know that it’s time consuming, but believe me it’s well worth it and you’ll have beautiful healthy hair to show for your trouble.
- Avoid using a hairdryer, REALLY!! It is always good to let your hair dry naturally. If you are using a hairdryer, don’t over dry your hair as it will leave it frizzy and damaged. Set your hairdryer on “cool” as it is gentler, although it might be a little more time consuming. Invest the extra time girls!! It will be well worth it.
- Try not to leave your house with wet hair. The cold weather can freeze the hair at the cuticle and cause it to break. Besides, you’ll freeze, lol
- If you use heat styling tools, use good quality ones; make the investment . Also, a must, heat defense spray or leave-in conditioner to protect your hair and keep it looking glossy and hydrated. This is especially important during the winter months!
- Use natural oil. In extreme weather, be it winter or summer, it is essential to put moisture back in your hair to prevent it from breaking. Some natural oils that work really well are: coconut oil, avocado oil and almond oil. Please if you never have tried them do so now!!
- Trim your hair! This avoids split ends. Try to do this every 6-8 weeks. Your hair will also grow faster if you do so.
- Stay warm. Keep your head covered to protect your hair from the cold. This will keep the moisture in your hair and keep it from breaking. Want to avoid frizzy, static-prone hair? Keep your hair tied up as much as possible. Do this when you’re out and about, and also when exercising.
I know this sounds like a lot of work, but you want to keep your locks beautiful right?! Have an awesome winter and remember keep your head warm!! THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE GIRLS, UNTIL NEXT WEEK!